Judge Feedback

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Jan 13 12:00:08 AKST 2005

A little rule of thumb I've used that seems to work satisfactorily for
me is:
If the pilot asks, after the round, any question about his flight  I can
answer, I answer it.  If I can't answer it, I tell him simply "I don't
remember the situation."
If the pilot doesn't ask, I don't volunteer anything.
Seems to have worked so far, anyway.  While I'm sure folks can think of
drawbacks, until the powers tell me to do otherwise, I believe I'll
stick with it.  Or until I get beaten up by an irate mob.

Bill Glaze