Class Structure - 400S

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 12:19:53 AKST 2005

Bobby, I musta missed something. Is someone actually proposing that another
class be added? I am with you on this one. Another class not only isn't
required  it is ill advised.

There's nothing wrong with the current Sportsman. It's an introductory  class
and serves that function well.
The move from Sportsman to Intermediate is a little wide true, but another
class will not solve this issue; rather a slight adjustment to the Int. can
make  the transition a little easier. This is the class where learning of
fundamentals  of Pattern are initiated.
The move to Advanced is a little larger but still not that bad. Again  slight
adjustment here will help. Advanced should be a "fundamentals honing"  class.
The move from Advanced to Masters is pitifully simple.
The move from Masters to F3A is also pretty simple.0

MattK

 schedule will In a message dated 1/10/2005 4:01:31 PM Eastern  Standard