Technology and Paticipation

bnbsouthwell at bellsouth.net bnbsouthwell at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 9 14:25:01 AKST 2005

 If you can weigh a glow powered plane with out the fuel then why cant
you call the area and the retention system that the battery fits the
tank and remove the "fuel"?  In a glow set up the tank it is simply a
plastic vessel that holds the chemicals that provide power to rotate a
prop. Same with the wrap on a battery or the retention system. Give or
allow for a certain few oz. for the "Vessel" in the case of electric.
Then you have parity. We are speaking of components of a power system be
it liquid or electric.  Could FAI be wrong on there perspective?

Bill