We're not starting that again, was: Re: adding complexity to Sportsman

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Jan 9 07:12:36 AKST 2005

Differences of opinion is what makes this a "society".
But it does NOT mean that topics are "dead" because folks disagree.  WE may not know how many lurkers don't want to engage in public discourse.  Or how many have gone underground to work changes that they desire.

At least I'm out here, thumping the drum.
And I will continue to do so.

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net