Futaba 8UA

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Sat Jan 8 05:23:34 AKST 2005

I fixed the problem last night by turning the elevator  pot till the high
and low rate matched.  I forgot all about that part of replacing the gimbals
till Troy
mentioned worn pots. I never use the high and low rates on elevator on my
pattern planes so the issue never came up.

Thanks all for the help,

Wayne