Futaba 8UA

Ken Velez kvelez at comcast.net
Fri Jan 7 16:23:42 AKST 2005

  Hi Wayne I also encounter the same problem with my 8UA. I'm currently
using all 8 memories on a few foamies and a Laser 3D in which I'm using dual
elevator servos. I'm not using the Ailevator mix, I use the programmable
mixer channel 2 as a master and 7 as the slave. I only seem to see the
problem on the Laser. I thought the problem was the big difference between
the low and hi rate, but after setting the foamies for 3D flying and having
the same rate difference concluded that it has to do with the dual servo
function. Still looking for the answer.

Ken