Video Pattern Q

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 06:45:11 AKST 2005

Bob:
Since I began making video movies to go onto disk, I looked at the
previously skimmed-over manual for my VCR .  I found that my player
would accept only DVD and V-CD formats, both of which were compatible
with my movie program, from Studio Nine.  I've had some compatibility
problems (too long for this group to have to read) at my church.  They
decided to buy a video camera that recorded in JPEG.  Haven't been able
to see if it's possible to change formats in the camera just yet.
BTW: I'd definitely start with the NTSC format; it's the widely used one
here in the North American market.

Bill Glaze
P.S. Contact me back channel if I can help further.