Video Pattern Q

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 09:46:39 AKST 2005

I have just been through video specs on video cards. They label it as "TV OUT" Then you get to choose NTSC or PAL. You want NTSC. Some offer "S video" Most TV sets do not support that.

A yellow RCA Phono plug usually has composite video, either in or out.

Currently ATI seems easiest to get along with but none are really user friendly at the moment.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US