Sequence Poll Results

Terry Brox tbrox at cox.net
Sun Jan 2 19:33:41 AKST 2005

Great discussion. Easy to see both sides. But what does this survey say
about how the AMA contest board voted. I would like to hear something
constructive on why the AMA contest board voted as it did. I dont believe
the number of non NSRCA pattern fliers out number the NSRCA pattern fliers.
So, any theories?