National Champion

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sun Jan 2 17:19:15 AKST 2005

My oversight, since I was talking specifically about Masters.  OF COURSE THERE IS A NATIONAL CHAMPION in every class flown at the National Event.  No other inference intended.
    The guys that win their classes ARE the National Champions, because that's how the system is setup.
    My apologies, if others perceived a slight for the other classes that were not part of the thread.

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net