Question on Bearing change out

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Mon Feb 21 15:50:32 AKST 2005

John,

I can not see any difference on power out put.   We have sealed bearings in
just about everything we use.   Wheel bearings and alternators for example.
They have to run under extreme conditions in heat, load and moisture.   I
know.... a different situation but not so far out there.

Try it with the seal in.  I bet you wont be taking the seals out.

Wayne G.