Webra 160 Problem

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 15 08:54:38 AKST 2005

OK Matt and others,

I have a question also. I have two Webra 1.60's with the MC carbs that do run well. The only thing I don't like is that the adjustment seems real critical (there is a small window from lean to rich). How can I adjust the engine or pipe to make that window larger so that I am not so close to being too lean? Do I need to change the pipe length or increase the pump pressure? Here is the set-up that I am running...

20% Cool Power fuel
Greve pipe set at 31 to 31.5 inches (measured from glow plug to rear of pipe where the stinger starts)

What do you all think?

Thanks, Emory Schroeter