[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Pattern DVD was "Re: Rules don't grow sports!"

Bill Pritchett phelps15 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 9 16:11:08 AKST 2005

Eric:
additional Incoming...... I agree with the concept of more people, but in
the interest of effeciency, centralized leadership is essential.  I won't
list what I've got goin', but I have offered to serve on the schedules
committee.  I would be willing to HELP with this project, but I think it
should be approved/administered by an officer.