[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Pattern DVD was "Re: Rules don't grow sports!"

Tom Simes nsrca at shinymetalass.com
Wed Feb 9 14:33:54 AKST 2005

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:53:36 -0500
"Bill Pritchett" <phelps15 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Blank CD's purchased in bulk are really CHEAP!.......  If we could
> keep the production costs low, my guess is that it would rival the
> cost of a nice brochure or similar publication.  Food for thought.

Many (if not most) of us have CD burners at home and I for one would
burn the CDs myself to hand out at local events I attend.   Given the
smaller format (vs. DVD), I could see a relatively small number of ISO
images arranged by topic:

Building / trimming / setup tips
Maneuvers (Simulator captures?)
Judging (maybe capture the elusive "judging video")
K-Factor archive

If the ISO images were maintained on the NSRCA site, motivated folks
could burn a stack of CDs and start promoting at their next local event.

I would definitely do it!

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes