*SPAM* Re: Rules Survey

Tom Shaw tomshaw at chartermi.net
Wed Feb 9 15:32:21 AKST 2005

Bill,

I'm had not considered the point you and others are trying to make regarding
gas engines.  I'm not that familiar with them.  If what you all say is true
about thier reliability, ease of operation and cost I have to admit that I
now understand where you are coming from.

Being a newbie to this sport, one that is strugling with the financial and
time expense required, I'm am a bit concerened about change that could
potentially drive costs higher.  This looks as though it could help hold
cost down for some.