[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: *SPAM* Re: Rules Survey

Bill Southwell bnbsouthwell at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 8 19:39:51 AKST 2005

Hi Dave,

 You make some  really good points ....Thanks!    I defiantly agree on
having a wt limit not to have one and you would have a nightmare. I just
went looking at wts of a YS 160 and a Moki 1.8 about 8-9 ozs  not as
much as I had thought. Might not be as hard as I thought. The gassers
are were the problem comes in 2-2.5 lbs VS 4 plus....