Off topic - stumped

ORLANDO FRETS ojfrets at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 8 13:47:05 AKST 2005

Alan:
Several shops in the area. Graves R/C on Orange Blossom Trail (not far from the Apopka flying field (home of the Tangerine Pattern Contest -RCACF) still a great site (goood cross wind to keep you in practice) 5-6 pattern guys flying at the club.
Central Florida Hobbies on State Road 50 south east of flying field and due east of Cleremont.Let me know when you get in town.

ORLANDO FRETS
ojfrets at earthlink.net