How much paint?

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 12:45:51 AKST 2005

I hate to break the mood of "Off Topic Monday", but I
have a paint question. . . . ..

I will soon be painting my Temptation fuselage with
PPG concept paints from Radio South. I will be using a
HVLP top feeding touch-up gun.  How much paint should
I mix? I know the shelf life is probably measured in
hours once mixed, so I don't want to waste it, but I
think running out and having to mix more during
painting would be worse.   Any suggestions?  Thanks.

=====
Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250