How much paint?

Verne Koester verne at twmi.rr.com
Tue Feb 8 12:46:52 AKST 2005

Bob,
It depends on how big of an area you're trying to shoot. You're pretty with
my Smaragd, so for reference, about 2-3 ounces for the blue and about an
ounce for all the other colors. Concept covers really well. Just fog on a
mist coat, wait about twenty minutes and spray the final coat wet like you
want it to look. I found I needed about twice the amount of reducer than
what was specified. The amounts I told you include the hardener and reducer.

Good Luck,
Verne

BTW, your second plane will look better than the first, third plane will
look better than the second.....