Bud Ad in Bowl

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 12:39:56 AKST 2005

Bob, how true!!!  Great and touching commercial  (commercial may  be too
strong a msg).

Over the past few years, I have traveled a lot and have noticed a trend in
airports. It is not uncommon for people to approach military people, introduce
themselves and in a lot of cases shake their hands and or thank them for
their  service.

Don Atwood

In a message dated 2/7/2005 1:19:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,