January issues..

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Feb 7 09:45:46 AKST 2005

Well like I Stated.. I read the December issue and if I am to accept what I
read reason for my post.  I have been receiving them in various time frames
and condition but was hoping things were better..  Maybe not for some or
many of us...

    Thanks for your reply Chris..  Is sad when you read outdated info that
author intended for readership to have read before expected date of function
being mentioned..

    del