January issues..

Chris Larson csl at direcway.com
Mon Feb 7 09:35:02 AKST 2005

I'd say about the 10th of the following month ( in 3-days ). Bulk mail is
slow in many areas. I just got mine last Thursday, and I'm the stinkin'
editor!   :-)
Also, you might check with the Secretary to be sure your mailing  address is
correct if you have not been receiving your issues.

Chris Larson
L & D Sales
209-274-2176 Office / Fax
209-304-0865 Cellular