M77 spray

Ken Blackwell kblackw at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 3 13:55:17 AKST 2005

I wouldn't use 3M77 for that purpose. I have had it to delaminate....on a turtledeck that I used.

I usually have to dampen the balsa to get it to bend around without breaking. So, if you use urethane, be prepared to get it into the shuck and clamped, bagged, etc....very quickly.

I mostly use epoxy with the inside of the skin sealed with dope. This gives me more working time.

Cheers,

Ken B.