M77 spray

Norman Ellis nxmxellis at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 16:37:50 AKST 2005

LHS no longer carries 3M 77; their distributor now
sends them "3M Spray Adhesive for Styrofoam" 3M
catalog no. 6070.  I was looking for something that
would permit gluing foam blocks together and be
non-resistant to cutting wire. This stuff does it.
Also works as a general purpose contact cement to bond
anything to anything.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail