Good Guys list...

Tim Taylor twtaylor at ftc-i.net
Wed Feb 2 08:55:56 AKST 2005

1. Pattern Proz. Russ has so far under promised and over delivered on our
dealings.
2. Radio South. Every dealing (Few I admit) has exceeded my expectations.
3. Horizon, good folks
4. Central always treat me well.

Now for the Bad guys list

1. Great Planes, having owned a hobby shop I don't like the way they treat
the LHS owners. They don't sell to LHS at a decent profit margin. Hard to
make a living on 15-20% unless your huge and live on your volume. Alot of
times I saw items on sale at Tower that I paid more for just weeks before as
a dealer. Any LHS owner will agree with me I suspect, as always this is my
opinion.