Good Guys list...

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Feb 2 06:47:39 AKST 2005

On Feb 2, 2005, at 11:35 AM, Bill Southwell wrote:

>   I want to start a positive thread on our experinces with our Pattern
> or R/C suppliers. I have had a few that need mentioning. Pleas lets
> all add to this list.
>
> 1. Radio South... seriveced my 8103 very fast and tuned it up to boot.
> Very prompt and did more than I expected
> .
> 2. Aeroslave .... saw that I sold my Aries on the list. They contacted
> my to check on my satisfaction and to make sure the sale was not
> quality related. It was not quality related as per the kit it was the
> extreme low quality of my bank account that forced the sale. I purched
> the kit second hand but they put me in the loop with updates and
> communicated with me like I had purched it from them direct.
>
> 3. PAC...They supported my purchase's with untold amount of
> "answering a newbie pattern guys " questions. I never got a "quit
> pestering us" resonse and I am still flying R/C and Pattern due to
> Mike and Maureens patience with me.
>
> Great People all !
>
> OK I have started this thread. Lets make it a big one. If you have had
> a positive experince with any service provider please post it. If its
> a repeat company Thats even better.

This is a great idea!  I have had business experience with all three
and am very happy with their performance.

I'd like to add Balsa Products (www.balsapr.com).  This may be a new
name to many of you, but, if you fly electric-powered airplanes, at
least one of the following, like servos, speed control, receiver,
propeller, battery pack, motor, gear drive, etc probably were from
them, either direct or through your hobby dealer.  I am a dealer and
have always been happy with their performance.  Count Dave and Bob Peru
in the Great People list.

Ron Van Putte