Good Guys list...

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed Feb 2 08:05:49 AKST 2005

Not in any order

1. Radio South... no question first class service from the top down.  Got my
Transmitter fixed fast(sent and returned in less then a week) or sent me
parts(same day) to be able to compete in contests that where just days away
on two occassions.
2. Central Hobbies...   ditto....
3. FMA....  replaced or repaired servo's that where out of warranty.
4. Horizon Hobbies...  same with JR servo's
5. Great Plains....  replaced my MonoKote iron when handle broke
6. PAC products....  the Dunphy's are unquestionably top notch suppliers.
7. Mikes Hobby shop in Carrolton TX
8. Wild Bills Hobby shop in Irving TX
9. AeroSlave...  although I am closely affiliated with these guys I have to
say their products are quality and getting better all the time.  So I may
sound biased but...
Their kits have won many competitions in the last three years.
Their kits have won 4 separate district championships.

muff said...

Wayne Gilligan