Good Guys list...

Bill Southwell bnbsouthwell at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 2 06:35:57 AKST 2005

Hi All,

   I want to start a positive thread on our experinces with our Pattern
or R/C suppliers. I have had a few that need mentioning. Pleas lets all
add to this list.

1. Radio South... seriveced my 8103 very fast and tuned it up to boot.
Very prompt and did more than I expected
.
2. Aeroslave .... saw that I sold my Aries on the list. They contacted
my to check on my satisfaction and to make sure the sale was not quality
related. It was not quality related as per the kit it was the extreme
low quality of my bank account that forced the sale. I purched the kit
second hand but they put me in the loop with updates and communicated
with me like I had purched it from them direct.

3. PAC...They supported my purchase's with untold amount of  "answering
a newbie pattern guys " questions. I never got a "quit pestering us"
resonse and I am still flying R/C and Pattern due to Mike and Maureens
patience with me.

Great People all !

OK I have started this thread. Lets make it a big one. If you have had a
positive experince with any service provider please post it. If its a
repeat company Thats even better.

Best Regards
Bill Southwell
Iuka, MS