Composite-ARF Impact question

Zoro1024 at aol.com Zoro1024 at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 06:30:57 AKST 2005

Think I'll chime in, I'm the guy Adam was referring to that had the Impact
with crooked tail, and no, as far as I'm concerned it did not fly OK.  It
always had some sort of right drift ,turn or yaw problem.  It was one of  the
sport fliers at the field that pointed out to me that my vertical stab was
crooked.  Sure enough, then I started self analyzing, what could I have  done wrong
to cause that, I finally did some tail bashing which looked like  Crap, but
flew better.  In short I traded it off.

Mike H.