Composite-ARF Impact question

Bill Southwell bnbsouthwell at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 1 15:42:57 AKST 2005

   Hi Adam,

   Hey at least no mention of concubines or other strange behavior. If
all of you are having a vision problem ( mass hallucination) there will
be a  group therapy session at the NATS. I hope this will help all
CompARF customers to get with the program...err ah how not to see
things.  It is funny its no manufacturing error but everyone has had the
same issue. I bet the fellow who crates the fuselages gets a broom
tomorrow to work with. You have to be in awe of his consistency in
applying pressure to each fuse. Thank goodness he studied the
aerodynamics of the thing...he must be a genius as all 350 fly dead
straight now!

   If a manufacture in the states created a ahhh a well...... "visual
effect"  like that people would be slamming the same for lack of quality
and ripping the customer off.  I have talked to several friends who have
the gassser CompARF planes and they have reported quality issues  and
felt that for the money it could have been better. guess its a case of "
international tolerance and good will" at work here ( Geez now I am
sounding like Mike Savage). I say don't be intimidated and demand a
refund for the banana. He gives you all your ammunition in his
reply...well at the bottom any how.  I still think if he added something
with concubines and court it would be more interesting to
the flames here :>)

Regards
Bill   " medium to well done" Southwell
Iuka, MS