Composite-ARF Impact question

Adam Quennoz aquennoz at ipa.net
Tue Feb 1 14:27:03 AKST 2005

I'm glad to see others are seeing the same thing.  I thought I was
nuts.  I e-mailed Composite-ARF about this issue.  Here's the reply:

Hello Adam,

since 350 Impacts come from the same molds, and all fly perfectly straight,
there is no manufacturing error in yours.

The center line (seam line) is a little bit out of center, this might make
it appear not straight, possibly.

If the fuselage got pressure during shipping / storing, so that the fin was
slightly twisted in the box, this can be easily fixed when gluing in the
rear hinge post. But actually, I do not think that you would have to make
any corrections, as I know that the fin appears to be a little bit off, but
it doesn't. the planes fly dead straight.