Radio Failsafes

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue Feb 1 10:04:22 AKST 2005

Radio FailsafesFrank:

This is a field requirement.  AMA does not have a requirement as such, but if the local field chooses to add something like this, they are free to do so.  In my opinion, they are very wise!

However, when a requirement is given, they share the responsibility to provide sources of obtaining these items as well as a listing of what is acceptable and has worked well for them in the past.

I would contact the event director and ask for this information.  I am very sure they will be happy to reply.

Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505