[NSRCA-discussion] Need info Hydout header & pipe for Webra 145

Gordon Anderson gordonanderson at verizon.net
Sat Dec 17 16:35:01 AKST 2005

Paul,

Not sure what other pipes are good for the Webra, I was kind of hoping someone
else would jump in with pipe options. I'm building an Impact and powering it
with a Webra 1.60, I would like to find a pipe a little less expensive than the
ES. The ES stuff is very good, I have used a couple of there pipes.
As far as the rise calculation goes, I think its the centerline of the exhaust
port to the centerline of the pipe.
I have always used a pipe port diameter that matched the diameter of the header.

--Gordon

  _____