[NSRCA-discussion] Need info Hydout header & pipe for Webra 145

paul paul.horan at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 17 14:05:03 AKST 2005

    What other pipes are good - that one is a bit pricey.  Also how do I go about calculating the header rise ?
    I suppose it would require first picking the pipe and then the pipe center would be 1/2 the diameter (yes I know that is called the radius) plus the standoff distance from the fuse.  The vertical distance between the pipe center and the center of the exhaust would yield the rise.
    Is there a generally useable estimate for pipe diameter that can be used w/o first selecting the pipe ?
Thanks,
Paul