[NSRCA-discussion] Need info Hydout header & pipe for Webra 145

Gordon Anderson gordonanderson at verizon.net
Sat Dec 17 10:35:09 AKST 2005

Paul,

I have a Hydeout with a Webra 1.45 that I flew all last season. The 1.45 has
lots of power and I have been very happy with its performance. I have a grieves
pipe and a header I bought from Piedmont Models I think its the same as the one
Central Hobbies sells. I bought the header with a large rise, about 2 1/2" and
then I cut a section out of the header to set the rise at the value I needed. I
connected the header together with silicon tubing. The whole setup has given me
very good service.
I heard you can't get the grieves pipe any more so you might try the ESD2c160L9
from Central, kind of spendy at $230.
I did have a lot of trouble with the Webra when I was first setting things up
and what worked for me was installing a bladder, bubbleless, tank that I bought
from Central.
I can send you some pictures of my setup if you like.

--Gordon

  _____