Members of Road Runner internet provider * klipped*

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Dec 13 12:42:01 AKST 2005

I'm told part of problem is with the latest virus attack "soberx" (had FBI -
CIA often in message) the list was identified as a threat. They supposedly
are trying to address the problem. From Supervisors mouth, Shawn,  at Road
Runners Customer Service if they can be believed.  They realize they are
going to lose some customers if it isn't addressed soon.
    The other suggestion made was to obtain another e-mail account through
Yahoo - Hotmail etc. until this is resolved.  They take the stand to protect
the network and their customer base they have to take this action and sorry
for the temporary inconvenience.

                     Del
          nsrca - 473