Members of Road Runner internet provider * klipped*

Tom Simes nsrca at shinymetalass.com
Tue Dec 13 12:58:59 AKST 2005

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:41:40 -0500
"Del K. Rykert" <drykert2 at rochester.rr.com> wrote:

> I'm told part of problem is with the latest virus attack "soberx" (had
> FBI -  CIA often in message) the list was identified as a threat. They
> supposedly  are trying to address the problem. From Supervisors mouth,
> Shawn,  at Road  Runners Customer Service if they can be believed.
> They realize they are  going to lose some customers if it isn't
> addressed soon.
>     The other suggestion made was to obtain another e-mail account
>     through
> Yahoo - Hotmail etc. until this is resolved.  They take the stand to
> protect  the network and their customer base they have to take this
> action and sorry  for the temporary inconvenience.
>
>                      Del
>           nsrca - 473

If you know of someone having problems with the list because of their
E-mail provider, have them E-mail me and I will reply with an invite to
Google's Gmail.  They can then subscribe to the list using the Gmail
account and their filtering problems should be over.  The service is
free, and their spam and virus filtering is top notch:

http://mail.google.com/mail/help/about.html

Of course the folks with the problem won't see this message... but
hopefully their friends will.

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes