Members of Road Runner internet provider

Ron and Nancy Lawrence ronnan57 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Dec 13 09:30:51 AKST 2005

Mike, below is a copy and past from the page of the rr report from the link
you sent me.  It looks to me like from this quote that you have to take off
the block.  I will call them right now to find out if I can do it.  Thanks
again.

If the server you're attempting to use to email Road Runner customers is
currently blocked, you can request that the block be lifted by sending an
email to removal at security.rr.com. This email must include the full text of
the error message you're receiving in order to be given proper
consideration.

Ron Lawrence