Realflight G2

Ted Sander tedsander at comcast.net
Sun Dec 11 09:02:10 AKST 2005

Well Allen, unfortunately the "only" difference is that new computer - you
just gave a whole body transplant, in effect, to G2, even with a fresh
install.  Kind of like installing a used engine and radio system in a plane,
and expecting the new plane to fly just like the old one!  So there may be
lots of tweaking to do to make sure your new system is set up right.  Too
boring for the other list members here, but the big things to check:
1. Latest video drivers for your new system.  Go to your computer makers web
site and make sure you've got the latest.
2.  Microsoft Direct X version.  Go to Microsoft, and install the latest (A
later version used for G2 will work fine, a "too early" will kill it).
3.  Unlikely, but it could be a sound issue - but leave alone until you've
exhausted every other possibility.
Email me off list, if you want more details about things to check or advice.
But odds are the driver and Direct X installs will resolve it.

Ted Sander