Realflight G2

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Sun Dec 11 08:10:54 AKST 2005

--On Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:27 AM -0500 Alan Hewson <hewson5 at on.aibn.com> wrote:

> I decided to install my G2 on my newest computer and it did not work.

> It is a 2.8Ghz Celeron , 64 Mb video card, 512 Mb Ram, Windows XP Home SP2.

> ... should work?

Yes.

Make sure you've downloaded all patches.

Check your MicroSoft graphics package that
is needed to run G2.  I misremember the
name.  There are test programs you can
run that may give you some confidence that
the package is installed and running OK.

Go through all menus and turn off all bells
and whistles--all of them.  If you can get
the simplest version visible, then turn things
back on one at a time and see which setting
messes things up.

That's how I got G2 working on my laptop.

					Marty

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.