For Sale 10X Air system

Arch Stafford rcpattern at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 19:02:29 AKST 2005

Guys, I've had some circumstances come up, that I need to part with this
brand new radio.  Wanted to post here before putting on RCU.  Here are the
specs.
New in Box 10X system.  Received last Tuesday.  Includes synthesized JR
Module and R2000 Receiver.  Only opened box to look at system.  This is the
brand new system that includes 4 8611A servos.  Haven't even had the radio
long enough to send in the registration card.  Never removed the protective
plastic over the screens.

Includes
10X Air Transmitter
10X Case
Synthesized Transmitter Module (72 Mhz)
R2000 10 Channel Synthesized Receiver
4 8611A Servos
1400mah battery
Datasafe Module
Chargers
Manuals
Everything that normally comes with it..will ship in original packaging.

Will sell for 1225.00 including shipping anywhere in the US.

Thanks,

Arch

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.