District 3 Website volunteer...

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 8 19:27:58 AKST 2005

Hello,

I was wondering if district 3 has anyone with the knowledge and desire to volunteer to run the District 3 website? Lamar Blair has done this job for years and now would like to step back and allow someone else the opportunity. Cathy Reuther has also been editing and updating the website. Thanks to you both for your hard work!

You would need to be able to update the website to...
1. put out any district news
2. change and update the event listing
3. post photos and results for contests
4. yada yada yada

Anyone that may be interested, please respond to me at the following email address...
emorydmd at earthlink.net

Thank You,
Emory Schroeter
D3 VP