Replacing elevator pot in Futaba WC2 transmitter

William C. Harden flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 4 07:02:07 AKST 2005

A procedure you can use to know when the elevator pot is calibrated
(centered):

With the elevator trim and subtim exactly at zero (and no mixing where the
elevator channel is the slave) and the elevator stick position is in the
center, then when the reverse switch is changed in position the servo arm
does not move.

Good luck.

Bill Harden