Replacing elevator pot in Futaba WC2 transmitter

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Sun Dec 4 03:55:04 AKST 2005

I have a need to replace the elevator pot in my Futaba WC2 transmitter.

Has anyone done this at home and do you need any special tools to complete
the task?

I am an electronics tech some I am comfortable working with this style of
equipment but I don't want to start something I may not be able to finish.

I would get someone like Tony Stillman from Radio South if I lived in the
state but in Aus we are not so fortunate to have access to his level of
service.

Someone mentioned I need to calibrate the gimbals to the new pot. What is
involved / required to make this happen?

Does anyone have any part numbers for the pot?

Any assistance would be much appreciated. As I only own one transmitter I am
grounded until it is fixed.

Thanks guys

Peter

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.