Result of the Nashville, Tenn contest?

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 31 16:36:54 AKDT 2005

Guys
Two contests  were scheduled the same weekend. The SPA in Knoxville and the AMA contest in Nashville.If this conflict had not happened there would have been at least 3 more contestants(maybe more) at the Nashville contest. These conflicts didn't happen when Lamar was co-ordinator. Something needs to change. By the way the SPA contest is not a fun fly event as it is called.  It is a non rule event, but, is a direct conflict with AMA pattern events.

Jim Ivey
SPA 82
NSRCA 2724

> From: JonLowe at aol.com
> Date: 2005/08/31 Wed PM 07:24:15 EDT
> To: discussion at nsrca.org
> Subject: Re: Result of the Nashville, Tenn contest?
>
> In a message dated 8/31/2005 5:52:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
> flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net writes:
> Does anyone know the result of the Nashville, Tenn. contest that was held
> last weekend?
> Gary Courtney won Sportsman, I was the only pilot in Intermediate, Mike
> Hester won Advanced, not sure who won Masters, and Lamar Blair was the only entry
> in FAI.  We only had 9 or 10 contestants, but the facility was decent, people
> were nice, and we did 5 rounds on Saturday, and called it a contest!!  This
> event was scheduled late and not advertised a lot, so hopefully next year, they
> will attract more flyers.
>
> Jon Lowe

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.