Result of the Nashville, Tenn contest?

spbyrum spbyrum at hiwaay.net
Wed Aug 31 18:48:50 AKDT 2005

There were about a half dozen flying SPA in Knoxville who would have
gone to Nashville had there been no conflict.  Dick Tonan does a great
job, but could help the pattern community if he would realize that,
whether 401-406 and SPA constitute a rule book conflict or not, they do
conflict.  It would help us all if he would not let these two events
conflict.

Steve Byrum