Snap or not (since we have nothing better to do)

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Aug 16 13:30:43 AKDT 2005

On Aug 16, 2005, at 4:13 PM, Nat Penton wrote:

> I would expect any 3D manuevers  incorporated  would be ones that can
> be accomplished with consistency and precision by the majority and can
> be judged. Hope,hope !!

I don't agree with that.  Most properly trained judges should be able
to accurately score the maneuvers in the F3A
P-05 maneuver schedule, but I don't believe that the majority of the
pilots in the world can perform them with consistency and precision.
The best pilots can do it, but that's why they are called the best
pilots.

Ron Van Putte

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.