Performance Judging? (back to original discussion)

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Wed Aug 3 06:37:09 AKDT 2005

We need judges nationwide. We need experienced judges to go to the local contests and then come to the Nationals. I want to build up a "squad" of about 20 judges who would like to be at the Nat's. Have them practice at local contests, get involved with training and be mixed in with contestant judges at the Nat's

We got focused on the negatives a lot. And that is good for analysis. Now we need to  focus on solutions and build a better deal for the contestants. The Nat's is an awesome event and need the best support and judicators possible.

Regards,

Eric.