Performance Judging? Trial Balloon

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 3 06:39:03 AKDT 2005

 Something that might help is every contest do a demo flight that all judge, although I find it hard to have a group together that isn't BS'ing while they should be doing something constructive, this could be used as data base that could be kept, rated, and reveiwed if you had a MASTER Judge to go by.
 Steve Maxwell