Performance Judging? Trial Balloon

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 17:14:15 AKDT 2005

Ron,

Believe it or not, I'm with you on the box end issue.<g> To my recollection
this has been an issue going way back. I seem to see this problem with the
turnaround manuevers every year. It may need to be stressed at the pilots
meeting. I see this at local contests as well especially from the lower
class pilots as judges (inexperience I guess). I still see, on occasion,
guys giving zeros for partially out of the box manuevers. I still  see the
occasional score being given for a flopped stall turn too. Snaps and spins
are and probably will always be a crap shoot<g>.

List members email returned for mailbox full will be removed from the list.